- MACHU PICCHU aka “City in the Clouds” in present-day Peru is an engineering marvel built by the Incas in the 15th century. It is the pride of the great Inca empire that once stretched 2500 miles from Ecuador to Chile, and, was our inspiration to make a soap reminiscent of the unique Peruvian cultures, their rituals, materials and crops like coffee and cocoa that are grown abundantly in Peru today.
- This beautiful burgundy bathing bar brings together some very rare ingredients to take you on a trip to South America as soon as you hold it. While the pure extracts of Arabica Coffee and Orange remind you of famous dark chocolates, the oils of Virginian Cedarwood and Peru Balsam engulf you in a smokey smudging ritual of the natives. The fine French Red Clay mildly exfoliates your skin and pulls out excess oils diffusing earthy smells like that of the first rain.
- CONCOCTED MACHU PICCHU soap is a creation as mysterious and intriguing as the historic site. Handcrafted and packed in a 100% recyclable & plastic-free packaging by CONCOCTED. FOR YOU.
- Massive 150g soap block that lasts really long long with a fragrance that could, in our belief, be the closest to what the people loved back in the day. It also comes without any added synthetic fragrance or colors or plastic exfoliants to ensure it only showers love on your skin.
- Nett weight when packed: 150 grams. Store in a cool & dark place. Only for external use. Rinse eyes with plenty of water if soap gets into the eyes.
MACHU PICCHU Luxury Coffee & Red Clay Handmade Soap 150g | Coffee & SmokeyAroma
₹299.00 Regular Price
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.