- al-Qāhirah is how the Arabs know Cairo, the capital of present-day Egypt. The Egyptians were the first in recorded history to have made use of bamboo charcoal, not just for cooking but also for skin cleansing and highly evolved perfumery, by diffusing aromatic resins like frankincense & myrrh on charcoal.
- Handmade with activated charcoal, aloe and rare essential oils, the al-Qāhirah soap is bound to take you back to the times of the Cleopatras and Tutankhamuns, to make you feel like one of them, in your shower, and, outside.
- The activated charcoal will help clear-up clogged pores & dead-skin, the aloe vera extract will hydrate the skin, while essential oils of magnolia, frankincense, clove leaf and patchouli will nourish the skin and fight the bacteria in addition to leaving a lasting aroma that will keep you focused and grounded throughout the day.
- Massive 150g soap block that lasts really long long with a fragrance that could, in our belief, be the closest to what the people loved back in the day. It also comes without any added synthetic fragrance or colors or plastic exfoliants to ensure it only showers love on your skin.A humble tribute from CONCOCTED to the most powerful, innovative and evolved ancient civilization of Egypt.
- Nett weight when packed: 150 grams. Store in a cool & dark place. Only for external use. Rinse eyes with plenty of water if soap gets into the eyes.
AL-QAHIRAH Luxury Charcoal Handmade Soap 150g | Spicy & Woody Aroma
₹285.00 Regular Price
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.